About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Sunday, February 13, 2011

well than

I clearly have not posted in along time. I don't know what I posted last time I posted. So here it goes of stuff of what has happened so here it goes; first thing I have moved. From Tyler to Arlington. Second new schools aren't ny thing. I think I have learned I really don't like people. Third life generally sucks!!!!! Well there is a lot to be happy for. Like family and friends. Stuff like that is what I should be happy about and don't get me wrong I am very happy about it. I am glad I have siblings around and such. I attend a good school, have a some friends, I like my room (which is neon green and black and white). I am actually very happy for everything.
Since I have moved up here drama is soo much more noticeable. Sometimes I realize it is I start it other times it is totally not me. Like a girl I know may completely be pregnant so I gave her Robin's card. Now she is truly thinking if she is pregnant to give the baby up, which is good. The drama is the fact that she want to keep the fact that she may be pregnant from her family. That is one reason I have not mentioned her name. And she wants me to keep the DL. Well I have to go I will write sometime in the future.



Kadi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.