About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Sunday, July 17, 2011

WOWWWOW!!

Okay so yes it has been a long time!! I have finished my sophomore year, Girls camp, Youth conference, and EFY! And that was all in June. So July I have been doing pretty much nothing. I yesterday I went to my sister in laws baby shower. Gabe and Leslie are going to have a baby boy named Kobe Oliver Benjamin. I think it is a really really cute name!! Smiles!!
I have been doing okay, I finished Softball. And next year I will be trying out for the school team. I am kinda excited about that, but doubt I will make it. This team is a really really good Team so it is doubtful that I will make it.
The world Cup was today and We lose the against Japan. So we got the silver medal and Japan got the gold. Which sucks, but Japan did a good job. And the US tried really hard and were good sportsman. I should say it was the woman world cup. And we lost, oh wait I already mentioned that.
So that has been lately!
Kadi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.