Okay so school has started and I think it is fun, this is My Jr year and I am excited. For the past three weeks school has been a blast. I have had enjoyed my classes, I love my English and History. Because we actually discuss things, not just do paper work. We (the students) actually get to voice our opinons, and then we work together on our papers and we work with our opinon. I think that is just awesome. I hope the rest of the year is like this. For English we are / have finish the book 'In Clood Blood' by Truman Capote.
I happen to think Capote is a very creepy, in general, person. But he is a good writer, he also wrote 'Breakfest at Tiffanys'
I get to start leading my life the way I want to! This year is it. This is my year, I will be turning 17 and this is what I am talking about. This year is the start of the rest of my life. Calling in church, Jr year with all the classes I want, and fresh air all around!!!!
Kadilyn
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.