Okay so the past couple week, Ive made aprons, had a few missonary moments, I found a singer and a band that I like, and have a "vision" for my room by the time I am a Senior in High school.
So one of the missonary moments that I had was during sixth periond Pesonal and Family Development. We weren't doing anything so I pulled out my General Confernce notes and pull out my Scriptures. And a boy come over to me and said I quote "Is that the Book of Mormon?" I said "Its the Book of Mormon and Bible." he wanted to know how to get a Book of Mormon by it self I told him I would get him one. So the next day I brought Him one. And then a girl was like OOOOOOO and said she would have to ask her dad, but she would like a Book of Mormon aswell. So I am still waiting to see if her dad said if she could have one.
So the singer I decided I like is 'Justin Bieber'. And the Band I decided I like is 'Owl City'. In fact I am listing to 'Owl City' right now. Really. A song call fireflies.
And the vision I have for my room is that on one wall I will have records from people like 'Elvis' and 'The Beatles'. Then on the parellel wall I will have CDs galore, from people like 'Owl City', 'Justin Bieber', 'Miley Cyrus', and 'Taylor Swift'. Then the wall my bed is on I will have like cream soda battle and cans, root beer bottles and cans, sprit cans and bottle, etc. Then on that parellel wall I will have theater curtain bright red ones. I also will have a Electric Keyboard, microphones, a mini frigde, and an old record player. The mini fridge and record player will be in my closet, the keyboard and microphone will be in the corner, by my gutair. Oh and I will have a laptop so I can connect it to my keyborad so I can do my thing. And all this will be coming with me to College. So I am trying to save as much money as possible.
Speaking of as much money possible, I am also going to have a job on tuesdays, babysitting. I will be babysitting one of Casi and Johnathan's friends little girl. Excitedness!!!!!!! Hugs luvs and kisses
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.