About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Sunday, April 25, 2010

AHHHHHHHH

Okay so this past week well seemed like friday everyday. YUCK!!!!!! I am excited for summer to begin, May 28th is the last day of school. And on that day Robin will be picking me up from school. YES!!!! I'll get to show the kidos there new aprons I made. Also on July 3rd I have a friend coming down from Oklahoma. Then she will be coming to Girls Camp with me on July 7th. Then On July 12th (i think) I will be going to EFY!!!! I am so excited, smile. So people can see why I am so excited for the summer. I will put up pictures from both EFY and Girls Camp. And then afterward Jordann and I will put a tent on the Trapalione, and Camp out in the back yard. EXCITED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.