Yes it has been a while since I have posted. I am now in school, doing band (ofcourse), Musical Theater, Art 1, Gemometry, Chemistry, World History, and English 2.
I am always tired, yes because of band. Always happy to go to Musical Theater, and Art 1. I think Chemistry is somewhat interesting, and Geometry is okay, its math. World History well what can I say,(lol) I enjoy History. And I enjoy English, for it is my favorite subject.
I always have something to do. Sometime I do complain, but I am hardly ever bored. Atleast for the past three weeks I have not been. I always get to do something for some subject in or out of school.
So therefore I am hardly not going crazy. Oh did I mention I move!!!! I didn't well on July 2, 2010 I moved. If I do say so myself moving is quite hard, and difficlut for every teenager, ever , dead, alive, and to come.
There are alway, new people, new school, new area, new this, new that. Well well well I have to go. The magical bad of wonders is calling my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.