About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Monday, July 19, 2010

TRIPS and months

Okay well the past few months I have been doing alot. I've been to Girls Camp, EFY and now headed to Yellow stone with Dad. And all the trips are back to back. So I have not seen my own mother for two weeksish. These past week is the most I have ever missed her. It is really tiring driving almost 10 hours a day. That sucks, big time. Since I have been traveling almost twenty four seven, and in a car with just dad it is LONG VERY LONG.
So I want to get on my facebook but since I am out of state it will not let me. Yes I will try again.
Love Kadi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.