About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Saturday, May 15, 2010

So Jonathan had his graduation to day and well I am in the where Texas Tech is in Lubbock TX. That was a long few hours. Than after his graduation we went over to there house and we had a nice lunch.
So after that we played a game, nines. And than Gabe, Leslie, and I came back to Gabe and Leslie's house. And I realized I had to do some studying for a Biology dissection on Monday. Than I realized I left my stuff in mom and dad car which was still at Casi's.
Well than!!!!!!!!!! We got to Lubbock at like mid-night last night. I was really tired last night. And supper tired all day, yesterday. Well I gots to goes. TTYL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.