About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ending of Springbreak

Well today is the last day of springbreak. For the past week, I've made chewy gronla bars on tuesday or wensday can't remember, helped Robin with the kids and Zoe, had part one of an adventure with the kidos last night, and read and still am reading two different books the daring book for girls, and Fearie. Oh! I forgot I also went to the park with Eva today and flow a kite. It was REALLY windy, super windy.
And well Isabelle just got home so I am going to have part two of an adventure. I will have to read for a couple of minutes to figure out the adventure we are going to have. Last night we where in the jungle.
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.