Well I am now home, getting ready for bed. I am really tired and can use some rest. I also think my new little newphew is adorable (random).
When I came home today I sat down some pudding an a bannana and than a peice of poundcake. Than clicked through the tv guide to see what was on, nothing really. Than I toke a shower, I think showers are very refreshing. Afterward I checked my e-mail.
Nothing real exciteing. I would have pictures of spring break, but my camra died on me the first day, and I forgot my cord. All in all I had alot of fun seeing the kiddos. Hereing the news of a new little stud and reading two good books.
Now it is time for one teen girl who is extremely tired to go to bed
Smiles, Hugs, and Kisses
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.