About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey!!

I think I just put up pictures. I am not quite sure. But if I can't find them I'll put them on. But they are just random pictures on my camra. Cool or Crazy, they are still pictures.
On another hand I have to go back to school tommorrow. I don't want to go back but I have to.
Friday I had a blast!!!! Hannah, Ethan, Branin, Aunt Lori, Uncle Richard, Mom, and I went to six flags. The funny thing is when I went to church today I told a friend that I went and she said " I almost went but I didn't". I told her that Hannah and I were talking and we thought it would be funny if someone saw us at six flags and walking to braums. I told my friend that and we giggled. I thought that was kinda funny that we could of run into each other.
But any who I had so much fun. And yesterday I hung out with the Edward and the Snows and mom. We watched NEW MOON I think Jacob is HOOOOOOOOT. I am totally team Jacob. So that was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.