About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am back at school

Well I am now back at school after spring break. Its kinda boring, as most people know school is. On the other hand I am going to Six Flags on Friday, going up to Robin'n on Thursday after school, Smile. Right now it is 8:57 and I am in my Photo Journalism class, so I am kinda not spouse to be on here. But hey my teacher doesn't care, I think. AKA don't get use to me posting this early I just wanted to see if I could get on, it probably will be blocked the next time I try to do this on a school computer.
So I am Super excited for Wade and Kelli to have the little guy now. And I am pretty excited to go to Six Flags on Friday with the Snow's. I am now clam and a little tired (I dislike time changes).
Oh randomness I will try to remember to put more pictures on of the past little while. If I remember So you'll have to remind me about it.
Smiles, hugs, and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.