About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Break

Today is the first real day of spring break. I am hangin' with Robin. Earlier this morning Robin, Eva, Zoe, and I went for a walk to the library 1.6 miles each way. We check the weather, but it started to rain on us on our way there and home. I got a book Faerie Path by Frewin Jones. Now Robin is teaching me how to blog.
On the way up here to Robin's, Dad and I relized that most churches don't have the letter J on them because they don't have the name Jesus on there sign. Odd randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.