About Me

I am the yongest of eight. I am a upperclassman of a Junior. I really like photography. I really like writing, art, and life. I love horses and wildlife. And I love being a Mormon

Friday, March 26, 2010

OMGoodness! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Okay so it has been a while since I have posted anything, here is a update.
Today is of course Friday, so at school we had a Math Carnival. We did some game like things, not so exciting. I got some 'carnival arcade like' tickets and i got some candy with the tickets. So on the bus I sold a Tootsie Pop for 50cents to a freshman boy that I sorta like. NO TELLING!!!!!
So that was pretty much the highlight of my week. But tomorrow is the Young Women Broadcast and Dinner, for YW and mothers. I mention mothers because my mother is in Washington D.C. squeezing a 2 week old baby named Ammon. So I have to call Sister Parks and see if she is willing to be my mom for a while and take me to the broadcast. Okay I just read over that and it seemed a little (big) complaint, of not having a mom. I didn't mean it that way. Kelli you need Momma and little Ammon needs Grandma. I am not trying to be mean or make anyone feel guilty or anything. Mom I love you. I think I should move on from that subject now.
So Wednesday I saw Robin, Jack, Eva, and Zoe, I enjoyed that 15 seconds or few minutes with them. I got to hold Zoe, and give Eva and Jack a hug. That was good!
Loves, Hearts, and Hugs!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.